Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Challenge Begins

Well, here we go... your probably wondering what my "Adventures in Odyssey Challenge" is. Don' t blame you. For all of you who don't know there's this great radio series called Adventures in Odyssey! It's produced by Focus on the Family a non-profit organization based in Colorado.
Usually a new Adventures in Odyssey (AIO) episode comes out every week, but right now they're postponed after releasing album 50 just recently. In albums 1-50 there are just about 500 half-hour episodes and my goal or "challenge" is to listen to and review all of them by the end of the school year (May 31st).
I just did the math and that comes out to 2-3 episodes a day. So we'll see how it goes I guess. So I hope you stay with me as I review Whit's Flop (AIO pilot episode) through The Imagination Station Revised (AIOs last produced episode).

No comments: